Poochon Puppies For Sale
All about the breed
Poochon puppies, also known as Bichpoo or Bichon Frise Poodle mix, are delightful and charming designer dog breeds. These adorable little canines combine the best traits of their parent breeds. With their hypoallergenic coats, Poochons are an excellent choice for individuals with allergies. They are intelligent and easy to train, making them perfect for first-time dog owners. Poochons are known for their friendly and affectionate nature, making them wonderful family pets. They thrive on human companionship and love to be the centre of attention. These small-sized bundles of joy are energetic and playful, making them great companions for both children and adults.
Poochon puppies are known for their playful and friendly personalities. They love to interact with their owners and make great companions for children and adults alike. With their hypoallergenic coat, the poochon puppies make a great alternative for those who want to get a pet but are allergic to fur. The adaptable dog breed can thrive in a variety of environments, but you must get beautiful poochons from trusted breeders who test the dogs for genetic disorders.
So Why choose Douglas Hall Kennels?
Douglas Hall Kennels offer crossbreed puppies for sale in the heart of the Lancashire countryside. We make choosing your new family addition very seriously and can offer advice and guidance on crossbreed puppies’ appearance, temperament, characteristics and more. From Cavapoos (Cavalier King Charles x Toy Poodle), Cockapoos (Cocker Spaniel x Miniature Poodle) to Puggles (Pug x Beagle) and more, as a fully licensed breeder we’re regulated by the local Pendle Borough authorities and have weekly visits by our vet.
At Douglas Hall Kennels, we are proud to offer F1 Poochon puppies for sale in a range of colours, including Fox Red. All facilities here at Douglas Hall Kennels are kept hygienic and clean and are available for inspection at any time. All puppies are raised with tender loving care and leave us with our guarantee of quality and health. Also, all puppies leave us having had their first vaccination and with a bag of Royal Canin puppy food included. We are open all year round, seven days a week with our opening hours being 10 am to 4 pm on Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays and 10 am to 6 pm on Wednesdays and Thursdays.
To view the puppies you MUST book an appointment in advance
Current Poochon Pups available
Enquire today – Contact us for more pictures
Poochon Puppies and Separation Anxiety: How to Help Your Puppy Cope When You’re Away
Poochon puppies are known for their friendly and loving nature, making them a great addition to any family home. However, like many dogs, they can experience separation anxiety when their owners leave them alone for extended periods. Separation anxiety in dogs can lead to destructive behaviour, excessive barking, and even self-harm. As such, poochon owners need to help their puppies cope with separation anxiety healthily and effectively.
- One of the best ways to prevent separation anxiety in poochon puppies is to slowly acclimate them to being alone. When first bringing your poochon puppy home, it’s important to introduce them to their new surroundings and get them used to being alone for short periods. Start by leaving your puppy alone for just a few minutes, gradually increasing the amount of time as they become more comfortable.
- Another effective way to help your poochon puppy cope with separation anxiety is to create a safe and comfortable space for them. This can be an area in your home where your puppy feels secure and can retreat to when they feel anxious. Providing your puppy with a comfortable bed, toys, and a familiar scent can help them feel more at ease when you’re not around.
- Establish a routine for your poochon puppy. This can include regular feeding times, playtime, and exercise. Having a routine can help your puppy feel more secure and less anxious when you’re not around.
- When leaving your poochon pup alone, try to avoid making a big fuss about it. Saying goodbye or giving your puppy lots of attention before leaving can make them feel more anxious. Instead, calmly and quietly leave your home, and consider leaving a familiar item with your puppy, such as a blanket or piece of clothing that smells like you.
If you are interested in getting poochon puppies for sale, reach out to us. We have healthy poochon puppies ready to leave. They are trained and socialised, so they can settle in their new home effortlessly.
The Ultimate Guide to Poochon Puppies: Everything You Need to Know Before Bringing One Home
Poochon puppies are adorable creatures known for their playful and affectionate temperament. They do well in apartments and small spaces, which makes them a win-win for city dwellers. When it comes to grooming, Poochon puppies require regular brushing and occasional trimming to keep their coat looking healthy and neat. They also need regular baths and nail trims. Poochon puppies have a curly or wavy coat that is hypoallergenic, making them a great option for people with allergies.
Poochon puppies are active and require daily exercise. Short walks and playtime are great for keeping your pup healthy and happy. These puppies are intelligent and eager to please, making them easy to train. Socialisation is important for all puppies, and Poochon puppies are no exception. Early socialisation can help your Poochon puppy become a well-adjusted adult dog. Introduce your Poochon puppy to different people, places, and animals to help them feel comfortable in different situations.
Need a helping hand? Well, all our poochon puppies for sale in the UK come with puppy packs that make journey for the aspiring pet parents easier.
Healthy Poochon Puppies Ready to Leave
In case, you are searching for poochon puppies for sale in the UK, we can be a superb option. Our Poochon puppies are up to date with their vaccinations and worming treatments.
Our Poochon puppies are ready to leave our kennels when they are eight weeks old, and we always advise new owners to be prepared for the arrival of their new puppies. We offer ongoing support and advice to all our puppy owners, and we love to hear how our puppies are settling into their new homes.
Need more information about our poochon puppies? Get in touch with us now or schedule an appointment now!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is a Poochon puppy?
A Poochon puppy is a hybrid dog breed that is a mix between a Bichon Frise and a Poodle.
2. How big do Poochon puppies get?
Poochon puppies can grow up to be 9-15 inches in height and weigh between 6-18 pounds.
3. Are Poochon puppies good with children?
Yes, Poochon puppies are known to be great with children due to their playful and affectionate nature.
4. Do Poochon puppies shed a lot?
No, Poochon puppies are hypoallergenic and do not shed much, making them a great choice for those with allergies.
5. How much exercise do Poochon puppies need?
Poochon puppies require moderate exercises, such as short walks or indoor playtime, to stay healthy and happy.
6. Are Poochon puppies easy to train?
Yes, Poochon puppies are intelligent and eager to please, making them relatively easy to train with positive reinforcement.
7. What is the lifespan of a Poochon puppy?
Poochon puppies have an average lifespan of 12-15 years if they are properly cared for and receive regular veterinary check-ups.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Receive weekly newsletter with updates and more !