A dog is for life, not just for Christmas..8th December 2016
Pair up your puppy13th February 2017
The January blues have well and truly set in and we’re all looking forward to the next event in the calendar to get excited about.
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and it’s the perfect time to show your puppy lots of love and attention. We know you don’t need a special day to do this, but why not make the most of it, and go all out – they deserve it right?!
We’ve come up with five ways to shower your puppy with extra love and show them they hold a special place in your heart.
- Grab a lead and take your puppy on an extra-long walk in the countryside. It’s a great chance for you both to get some fresh air, your pup can run wild and free for as long as you wish.
- Treat ‘em! Just as we may buy our loved ones’ sweets or chocolates, why not treat your puppy to a nice chewy treat as a special surprise.
- Take your pup on a play date – meet up with a friend or loved one who also has a pet, and let the pups enjoy one another’s company. They’ll love a new friend to play with!
- We all love a pamper afternoon, including your puppy! Call in at a grooming salon and let your pup put its paws up and relax…
- Book in with a professional pet photographer and make your happy memories last a lifetime.
Valentine’s Day is about showing your loved ones just how much you care about them, and we think pups deserve to feel special on the 14th too. Will you be treating yours to one of the above?